BOGO™ Guar gum
|introduction：||BOGO™ guar gum is a carbohydrate derived from guar seeds, which is widely planted in India and Pakistan and from the herbal drought-resisting crops in the arid and semi-arid lands.|
|Shelf life：||Please contact us|
|Packaging and specifications：||Please contact us|
Natural plant gum– BOGO™ guar gum
Shineroad, as a food dealer, is an agent of high-quality edible gum. It offers complete gum products, integrated purchase service and professional gum application plans to ensure quality and promote growth.
BOGO™ guar gum is a carbohydrate derived from guar seeds, which is widely planted in India and Pakistan and from the herbal drought-resisting crops in the arid and semi-arid lands.
BOGO™ guar gum is grinded and processed from the endosperm of guar.
For popsicle/ice cream adding BOGO™:
- Smooth and glutinous taste.
- Dissolve slowly and raise the resistance to shock heating.
- Avoid the granular caused by ice crystal.
For baked food adding BOGO™:
- Cellular structure is more even and tight
- More elastic and inflatable
- Easy to keep fresh and exquisite taste
- Lower down the cost of customers
For beverage (e.g. peanut milk, almond milk, walnut milk) adding BOGO™:
Thicken and retain water and entitle products with velvety flavor as a stabilizer.
For instant food adding BOGO™:
- Increase dough toughness, making it hard to break when it is cut into noodles.
- Hard to burr when forming
- Prevent cooking oil from seeping in when frying to save oil.
- Finished noodles are smooth and not greasy.
- Strengthen noodle toughness and soup won’t get muddy with noodle is being cooked.
For frozen cooked wheaten food adding BOGO™:
Reduce the freezing of ice crystals and improve the texture and appearance of food.
For sauce and salad dressing adding BOGO™:
Optimize sensory quality, such as texture and rheology.
For meat product adding BOGO™:
Improve the sensory quality of meat and reduce hardness and enhance gel properties.
Strengths of BOGO™
- Two kinds with the viscosity≥5,500CPS and that ≥ 6,000CPS can meet different requirements.
- The plant of BOGO™ guar gum in Pakistan has over 60 years of manufacturing experience and has been certified by FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, HACCP, Kosher, Halal, etc.
- BOGO™ Guar gum products have stable quality and supplier, with small batch differences.
Professional and thoughtful service
A technical application center has been set up in Shanghai and veteran engineers there will cooperate tightly with your R&D team to come up with the optimized solution to combination. You may even access a complete formula, with corresponding raw materials supplied.
Our sales team serves clients nationwide, including the region where you live. Please enjoy all-round pre-sales and after-sales services.